Back to Pool

Out of nice digs, check this one - http://neonsugar.tumblr.com.
Main event of the day? I went to the pool! Finally! It's been ages while only 2 months in reality but I missed sports like anything and been craving it, oh oh, I'm so so happy :) I feel cheerful and light and high spirited, and all after just an hour of practice, wouldn't you miss these feelings? Tomorrow is another early workout, and gosh it's 2am and I'm still wide awake, although tucked in bed. Maybe it's due to my cold I haven't recovered from yet, or something else. But in any way, instead of calling it a night I'm typing a post about random stuff. Like, the hairstyle I wore today.
Long hair gives you freedom in hair styling, right? I have forgotten what it feels like having a thick mop of hair, and been missing it. It's heavy, hey :) and I can't help playing with it and taking pictures :) So back to the style. A ponytail drawn up high on the back of my head, a bit messy but more fascinating this way, and quite alright for home wear. I wrapped a plait of hair around the hair band to hide the latter, and check out what I got.
Also, was searching any good utube tutorials about long hair, how to style, look after etc. Found a nice site- http://www.justbebexo.com. My new hair needs extra careful treatment, and hair accessories too, and I could of course use Dakota Rose's tutorials to create various hairstyles but so far, I prefer wearing it plain straight. I have not decided which hairstyle to choose for tomorrow, keep it loose or up in a ponytail.
Oh yeah, congrats on the first day of autumn! ;)long shiny red hair

Picture found @ neonsugar. Cups is my passion.
cups photography