On the Way to GW. Meme

Now that 87 days of harsh dieting are in the past, I guess I can sum things up in a small post. Contrary to your worries, I did not starve myself; if hunger pangs occurred, I ate, if my stomach grumbled, I snacked, if I felt hungry, I filled myself with food, only the amounts consumed were small, that’s why it may seem to you that I really avoided meals. This is not true. I admit, it was hard in the beginning, to reduce the number of calories in times, after years of uncontrolled eating, after binging, after late-night dinners of course it was a shock but I did everything to change this wrong regime, and I’m glad it did bring positive results.
Now, back to the main topic. Among evident advantages of the diet and swimming (less curvy figure, less fat, less rolls, smaller icecream cone, thinner calves etc) is - of course! - improved quality of shopping and increased number of shopping tours, and better mood overall. Most things fit, be it L, M, S or even XS, be it tops or bottoms, and I can’t feel happier when in the stall, with 5 items to try on, I realize all of them look good and so I can’t pick one or two. Any color, any length - everything fits! Also, I’ve lost fear of horizontal stripe, no more afraid of picking striped clothes. No it doesn’t make me fatter for when you’re size zero there’s hardly a pattern that can totally spoil your look. Floral, striped, dotted, plaid - you’re unlimited in choice, trust me, every single thing will seem amazing on you! Oh, accidentally I stumbled upon this a sec ago.
There are a few minuses I’ve stumbled upon. Very funny as they may be, ridiculous, yet existing in my case. The person I’ve been with all the while, my motivation, yes we are still together and no we have not come to the peaceful terms wrt my new appearance, keeps bugging me with how displeased he is with my figure. Srsly, he acts opposite to all this thinspo assuring you that your honey will love you more and more by the day as you turn into a doll and gain confidence. If anything, he behaves differently: blaming me for losing weight, reproaching me for having become.. um, how does he put it.. ‘an object for anatomical study’ aka skeleton, saying he’s gonna dump me if I don’t get that round butt I used to have back blah blah blah. How interesting! On the one hand, we both like how I now feel, so fresh and healthy, on the other, he is strongly against how I look. Contradiction. I have come thru this to make myself a beauty, to be a princess by his side so that everyone can see us together and drop jaws – while what I’m facing is the opposite. Hmm. I’m a bit disappointed. Not that he does truly mean what he’s saying, but I wish he were not so rude and chose milder words to express his discontent, if it’s discontent indeed.
And since I’m still not anywhere close to WG or even UWG I’ll go on. And will stay there on Tumblr for as long as I get there. Be it 6 months or a whole year, I’m stuck in this cosy nook with you, my dear folowers, having your ultimate support, which I’m thankful for.
As for checkups, they will continue as I will carry on measuring myself every 2 weeks, so next checkup is in 14 days, as usual. So, I’m back in the saddle, standing strong, holding tight, determined and forward-looking. Wish me luck! ;)

Meme
Day One- Your stats - 80x60x84, 48kg
Day Two- How tall are you? Do you like your height? - 165cm/5’5”, yes
Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person? - do I have to say anything? Just breathtaking, jaw-dropping, mouthwatering!
Day Four- Your greatest fears about weight loss - that it would be harder than I think, that I would binge, that I would hit a plateau and it would take too long to pass it
Day Five- Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you? - because I don’t feel comfortable in this body, I have problem zones aka fat in areas where it shouldn’t be, and yes, I’m doing it for myself, self-confidence is my priority
Day Six- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do. - I don’t, I can’t really call it so. I usually eat less than 800cals a day so 1000cals on odd days can’t be regarded as binging
Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care? - yes, and they too try to keep to a diet too. Mom is against it, Dad neverminds ;)
Day Eight- Your workout routine - swimming 3 times a week
Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way? about my shape - yes, in childhood mostly
Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss”? - haha, FOOD! I had to all but shut my mouth, like, completely. Just not eat
Day Eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why - so many!sweetthinspiration.tumblr.com was my initial push, so I can’t but credit it here
Day Twelve- What do you normally eat? - soup broth is a must. Also, light salads, fruit, vegs, home-cooked dishes
Day Thirteen- Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way? - unhealthy as most people think
Day Fourteen- What’s your UWG? When you expect to reach it? - weightloss calculators say I’ll be off with 4 kilos in 4 months but I’m going to do it faster. My UWG is 42kg/92lbs
Day Fifteen- Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian? - neither, and no
Day Sixteen- When did you first decide to lose weight? - first? Well, years ago, but it never ended in anything productive. As for the ‘breakthru’ it began in 2011 during which I lost 13kg, and still goes on, and will, until I reach the UWG
Day Seventeen- Do you have an eating disorder? - no
Day Eighteen- What food is your weakness? - home-made, anything cooked by my Mom for she’s an incredible cook
Day Nineteen- When is the last time you ate fast food? - 4 months ago
Day Twenty- Favorite diet? - zip-your-mouth-and-not-eat one, hehe
Day Twenty-One- What are your clothing sizes? - used to be M close to L, now I’m S/XS
Day Twenty-Two- What was your lowest weight? How and why did you gain? - I guess what I weigh now is the lowest I remember. 47kg is what I weighed in middle school
Day Twenty-Three- Did the media play a role in your wanting to lose weight? - partly. Those were thinspo pictures on a site that made me step onto this track
Day Twenty-Four- How do you feel about the terms pro-ana/pro-mia - strictly against whatever the members of these movements support
Day Twenty-Five- Have you ever purged? If you have describe your first experience - no, never
Day Twenty-Six- What excites you most about reaching your UWG? - being confident about myself, being able to show off my body wearing shorts and midriffs, something I’ve never worn, being proud of myself, being small and skinny, doll-like girl, being a self-made person
Day Twenty-Seven- How do you deal with being around food? - some days I feel hungry, others I don’t want to eat at all; anyways, I’m not obsessed with it. If need be, I can shut my mouth and avoid meals for a whole day
Day Twenty-Eight- Do you want that “gap” between your legs? Why? - now what a silly question! Of course I do! Because I want to be skinny, bony, tiny, feather-light
Day Twenty-Nine- Your definition of beauty - one is beautiful when in harmony with oneself. You have a pure soul and kind heart and you’ll automatically get a better appearance/looks, then you only need some ‘trimming’ to make your body look perfect, this is my story, this is what worked for me
Day Thirty- The UWG measurements you want to arrive at - um, whatever 92lbs suppose, I dunno, maybe 75x55x80