Day 100 - Weight loss - 3 Months 5 Sizes

Day 100 - eh? Size tables assure that my jeans’ size is 25 (Europe sizing), seeing as my hips are 84cm. Say what? I used to wear size 30 (at least that’s what Mom says), which means… in three months I’ve lost 5 jeans’ sizes. Incredible! Almost 10cm off the hips but I still feel fat. 45kg-45kg-45kg. No dinner tonight as the scale glares with 49kg, and I bear down like crazy at the pool these past days, lap after lap nonstop, in breaststroke, and freestyle, and afterwards, I trudge home as my legs shake, unlike before when I nearly ran home, hopping on the way. It’s dark and cold and windy in mornings, and snowdrifts as obstacles on the road, and I’m looking forward to springtime, when, say, in May I’ll walk with ease again, jumping lightly after each workout, and it’ll be sunny and warm and I’ll feel so good ;)