Day 91 - Weight loss

Day 91 - again, measured myself only to see the previous-day amazing results. After 2 whole days of food feast I’ve slimmed down! Now this is really astonishing! So yeah, as a little celebration, treated myself to a choco candy and some snacks, something I don’t usually indulge in, as you know ;) Somehow, I think the more liquid I drink the better it is for my organism, so I all but drowned in all this water and green tea, cup after cup, sip after sip, over and over but no I didn’t explode contrary to my suspicions LOL
For a change, tried on my summer clothes to know what suits well and what should go to the trash. Daaaamn, the mirror is wicked today, that curvacious figure is still there; ribs, bones are visible but muffintop and big hips spoil the picture. 47 kilos and the same ugliness. *sigh* But I better leave you with this.