Day 106 - Weight loss - 9 Cups of Liquid

Day 106 - S/O keeps nudging me to gain weight, over and over, time and again, repeating in texts and aloud that I need to get some flesh, and if I dare slim down to 45kg he’ll ditch me… Uh-huh.
I quite like how I look in clothes but I want to like how I look naked too. First I need my hips to slip into those new jeans alright, and this is 2-3 cm’s away, so no way I’m quitting. These past days I’m making up for lost time, drinking much liquid - around 9 cups: water, green tea, soup, coffee included. I don’t feel like I’m going to explode or too full or look like a bubble, on the contrary, it’s absolutely normal (and thank god WC is close to our office at work because I go there quite often, haha) and I don’t feel sick, knowing I could drink yet more.
Went on a date after work and had no dinner, and, surprisingly, it 47kg on the scale ;) You can find some thinspo here.