Day 108 - Weight loss - 47kg Weight

Day 108 - with my eyes not for a day off the goal, I have become slightly blind to what results I have reached so far. Meanwhile, the weight I’m in now is the weight I couldn’t even dream of, or at least couldn’t think I’d manage to arrive at. Mom would tell me 47kg was the weight she felt very uncomfortable in in her youth, with bones visible, and looking unhealthy, while I kept being envious only hoping one day I’d weigh that number… And look at me now, I’m here, at this long-desired point but still complaining, still dissatisfied and wanting further progress. I try to be objective, noting changes, taking measurements, assessing how I look - but I’m still fat, no kidding. Stomach not flat, rolls as I lean forward, but a definite plus is I feel lighter, moving without that effort I felt earlier. But this weightlessness only came as I hit the ‘48’ mark, not earlier, which only means this is the border I shouldn’t go over.