Day 110 - Weight loss - Open-forehead Hairstyles

Day 110 - oh forget to tell you about a small observation concerning hairstyles. Earlier, I’d never dare make a high ponytail and leave my forehead open, i. e. without bangs, as somehow, I thought my face looked even chubbier when exposed, so I usually wore my hair loose or cut bangs on both sides of my face to ‘soften’ my features, but now I view open-forehead hairstyle pretty suitable and do my hair in this fashion for work. My cheeks don’t look as plump as before, and the face, overall, is not round anymore, so I have a wider choice of hairstyles, which is an undoubted plus ;)
It’s time to get a motivation boost so back to weheartit and printing out thinspo. More images, more gorgeous girls, more inspiration! And this is absolutely breathtaking, this is what I want to look like this summer, and I’m sure you too, right? ;) I wonder what I’ll look like weighing 45, what size I’ll wear, if the newly-bought jeans would not cut in my hips, if my thighs would look thinner at last… I hope collarbones will stick out more, and my booty will get smaller. But what I’m anticipating yet more, is 42 on the scale. It seems to be ages ahead, and such an unrealizable figure, but I’m sure I’ll look very thin and bony once at the UGW. I need to get there and decide what weight I feel good in, I don’t mean to stop halfway.