Day 147 - Weight loss - March 0th.

Day 147 - checkup 10, 78x58x83, 48kg. I'm sorry, I'm a bad example this time ;( Just thought about another downside of getting skinny. As your bones start to appear (I'm not even talking about sticking out sharp) you'll face one interesting, if not slightly painful, inconveniency. It took me pretty a while to figure out what's what and why I wake up with bruises on my legs. It may be my personal particularity but I noticed bruises all over my knees and hips after a night on a hard bed (somehow, my bed appears to be softer than S/O's), and the sensations of dull pain are real bad whenever I touch the sore spots or, incidentally, bump them against furniture. Oww ;( 
I've been thinking, once I reach my GW, my UGW will be much-much closer and easier to reach. Come on, I meditate, I've gone such a long way and despite 'the frozen scale' I keep shrinking in measurements which means I'm heading in the right direction. I've lost 10+ kilos and it's just silly to give up before 42kg-point. It'll be only 3 kg separating me from the long-wished-for figure. Seems as easy as pie, 3 simplest kilos. I want to hope they'll be not so hard to shed. I just gotta come to the in-between goal of 45 by the 8th. Oh! Today, on the last day of winter, funny thing, Yandex shows the zero-th of March LOL how witty! ;) because yeah, everyone can already smell spring!
Photobucket