Lakshma Maxxi Intimate Bleaching Cream. Home Waxing with Byly.

Ok, I promised to post about the result of using Lakshma Maxxi intimate bleaching cream and Byly hair removal wax I bought a month ago.

How to Make Skin Whiter with Lakshma Maxxi

First off, I think I went against the directions of Lakshma Maxxi because heck it doesn't show any visible effect after 3 weeks of using it! As I told you, I'd continue using it for longer until I see any change. But hello, the change gets visible only now, after about 5 weeks of usage. A short remark, I don't apply it on a daily basis as instructed but with 1-day intervals, and even so, it takes 5 to 6 weeks to notice skin get lighter. I'm disappointed. A waste of money.
Yes I know the skin will keep growing whiter if I go on applying the cream, but hell, the bottle is near over (the bottle is not transparent so you cannot see the initial amount and how quickly it disappears, but I didn't expect it was designed for only around 25 days!), which means I'll either have to order another one or give up on it. What do you think?
I've read some women are pleased with the effect of the lotion but sorry, I'm not gonna lie or lick somebody's you-know-what, I'll be plain frank, Lakshma Maxxi for intimate bleaching is not as good as it is rumored, it doesn't cost its price either. If you look for how to make skin whiter you'll probably need to dig a more efficient way, by which I imply going to a salon and getting a special procedure done there. I'm sure it won't cost you a fortune and the result will be immediate. Those who have no such luxury will still seek a better product, so if you know one, please let me know ;)

Home waxing with Byly

Contrary to a not-so-optimistic part wrt bleaching skin with Lakshma Maxxi there goes a better-sounding piece of news about probably the best hair removal wax ever. Although I've tried only one type of hair removal wax I feel Byly is the best wax as it is exactly what I need and like. I've used it once (today is my second experience with it) but the texture, the lightness of the substance, the scent, and how easy it is to spread it over your skin is wonderful. The previous kind of hair removal wax was so heavy and hard to apply, even the spatula got stuck so I couldn't pull it out of the jar, such thick wax, and I was all mess covered with it from head to toes! With Byly, however, the process of depilation goes smoothly and comfortably, the wax is transparent and the spatula goes in and out without effort. One minus of it, though, it doesn't stick to your skin as heavier, thicker waxes do, so if you need to remove coarse hairs you have to repeat applying it over and over which may cause skin irritation. But as for the rest, it's good. Follow my advice, try it asap, it's by far the best wax!

Speaking more on beauty products, they sell a whole ton of creams and similar stuff at a store next to my house. I didn't even know about such a cool variety right before my nose. And all of the products on sale seem so useful: after-depilatory gels, hair masks etc. The prices are cheap, so I'll buy a thing or two perhaps. Except... except the spendage this month is the least I need because January is the month of being flat-broke. I got a payment so little I don't even consider it money. So my next 2 months should be spent acting a thrifty to be able to save up enough to refill the wallet. Yeah payment in a small town makes you feel miserable. Maybe.. should I.. really... consider an option of leaving this country?..
Btw, s/o arrived from his trip yesterday and f*ck, this is a whole new post, no not about his impressions but how I felt when we met, and particularly, about the feeling of envy. So check out my next 'everyday life' tagged entry..

home waxing, best wax, hair removal wax

 home waxing, best wax, hair removal wax
 bleach skin with lakshma maxxi