Day 155 - Weight loss - Me on Camera.

Day 155 - what an amazing realization! I just recorded a few vids of myself to assess how I look on camera 'in motion', not simple shots. And you know what? The results struck me. I didn't expect I'd seem pretty cute, and for the most part, I really like how I move and look. I'd almost waited for the same ugly curvy girl acting foolishly but no, if anything, I like own figure, gestures, skin tone. Hmm, hipbones were there, collarbones too, thighs not as thick as I see them in the mirror and, on the whole, I saw myself from the side and the view didn't seem disgusting. I still lack confidence, as you can see. But I'm sure with another couple of kilos off the problem will be close to solved. Also, you'll like this - http://www.polyvore.com/my_lovely_thinspo/collection?id=1277590
155