Day 160 - Weight loss - Spring Avitaminosis.

Day 160 - I write it off on spring avitaminosis, I don't eat as normally as I've gotten used to as even breakfast is pure torture, meals cause repulsion, even my favorite cheese, even tea with sugar, anything in the fridge seems averting, from vegetables to meat, so the only thing I manage to look without disgust at is porridge ;(
At dinner, I force myself to swallow food. I don't eat much, if I do, sorry for TMI, I end up with indigestion ;(( Seriously, it's spring, it's this damned unstable weather, from blinding sun to never-ending drizzle or heavy snowfall during one day, it pisses everyone, gahh...
Sad musings aside, UGW is 3 kilos away... a long way, right? I don't want to rush things though; I want my body to get accustomed to 45, I gotta make it my steady weight. Thnspo can be found here among other nice images.
Photobucket