Day 161 - Weight loss - Freshier and Younger.

Day 161 - checkup 11, 77x58x82, 45kg. Oh god, it took me 161 days instead of the expected 87 to come to the 'right' weight. But I'm there, I'm there *in tears of joy* I feel so me, and look freshier and younger than ever before, energy-full, high-spirited, and any clothes fit well, and shopping tours ahead... ahem. haha

Often, reading blogs, I come across notes about gaining weight back as after years of striving for UGW people get back to the weight they used to have and, knowing how hard it would be to drop it, do not even start losing it again. It's vvvvvery tough, so tough I'm scared like crazy at the thought of gaining those 10 kilos back.
This must be one of the reasons why I'm afraid of pregnancy so damn much. Women gain up to 20kg during these 9 months and then fight to slim down, and I just can't imagine what strength and time it would cost me to get back to the before-pregnancy shape, so no, I don't even dare think about it. I want to live in this lovely body of mine, in these 45kg that I've had such a torturous time coming to, with bones and frailness and feeling like a small princess - I've been looking forward to it, for so many years, and I simply can't say goodbye to months of dieting and workout. I want to relish this figure, enjoy my new me, love myself in this renewed skin ;) http://itstheskinny.tumblr.com/
Photobucket