Day 182 - Weight loss - Spring Sicknesses and Depression.

Day 182 - not minding much what I eat, I'm off the diet actually, no harsh regimes, all but in measure - that's my motto. Breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner, both sweet and salty things, fruit and meat and bread as I have a good appetite. The weather is still awful, spring sicknesses and depression progress so starvation is out of question, I try to eat all sorts of vitamins and foods to ensure a stable health, I hope I won't get fat if I continue eating like this.
No, seriously, this is an eyesore. I'm sorry guys, girl, Kim, but to me it's totally inappropriate. The shape.. umph, no good, this butt, this breast, I... no comment. Just no way am I going to get married having a figure like hers.
 photo mosaic47db7c2f78437074e9fd5691993f98521e12cb49.jpg