Day 183 - Weight loss - Fat as Fudge.

Day 183 - guess who I saw today at a megamall? The twin girls who I went to Uni with! They are two twin girls who were my want-to-look-like examples. Always slim, gorgeous-looking females with A grades. Wouldn't you envy? And so I did. They graduated 2 years earlier than me and then I spent years not knowing anything about them until today when I saw them in a confectionary department. Oh dear god! They were fat! One a little bit fatter than the other but both seemed plump, not a reminiscence of those slender creatures I'd been looking upon! My thoughts? Of course I was innerly sneering, viva Me!
Life is an unpredictable thing indeed, to see someone so wonderful turn into a plain-looking person... And furthermore, they were squealing at the store, spotting Fudge on the counter, so loud, noisy, impressed to see the sweet stuff on sale! They must be in their late-twenties yet behaving like teens or even children at the sight of an amazing toy. The whole scene seemed ridiculous.
Then again, maybe they have kids and their shape has been so changed by pregnancy. Eww, don't want to lose my good shape in favor of having children! ;((
craving Baskin Robbins ice cream, I've passed it, used to crave, now not. so pics like this don't impress me at all.


 photo mosaicdacc17e0979fc91bc0d5c19e9ce02c48a825d02f.jpg