Day 185 - Weight loss - Stopped Wearing Pink and Horror Nails.

Day 185 - strangely, this year, I've stopped wearing pink. I still like this color, and my girliness hasn't disappeared, yet something changed and since then, pink suits, pink head bands, pink nail polish have vanished. I dunno what it has to do with. Sure, I'm growing more boy-like wrt my figure but can this alteration have told on my color preferences? It's odd. I don't find it odd, though, that I don't paint my nails with prior passion anymore; I have a big collection of nail polishes but have completely quit using them this year. It scares me a bit. Today I decided to have my nails manicured, once in a blue moon. Today it's blue, hehe
Nails like these, however, have never been among my must-have's or like's. WTF is this?! According to polls, guys hate girls with such nails, and I'm with them on this. Sorry glamor chicks, I'm not among your rows, I'll never ever be like you. This is total horror!


 photo mosaic24a039220ac78d46ee3b7e9091cbab8643ec6dca_zpsb1bfbf72.jpg