Day 186 - Weight loss - Childlike and Childish me.

Day 186 - you know, I've gotten more relaxed and thus less inhabited when it comes to behaving in public (in stores, in the street, in cafes) esp, with my S/O. I've decided I can let myself a bit more freedom and easy-going-ness (although he doesn't often like it) and being capricious and naughty and whine and jump and play with him. He's a lot more boring than one should be, and takes things too serious so I try to sorta blend in and dissolve his bad mood. I'm childlike (but you could say childish as well) which is not always welcomed by others but it's my way, this is how I prefer to live this life, having fun and liking entertainment and parties and many people around. The extraverted me speaking ;)
Oh, at least I can strike out the second line from this sentence - progress here, hmph.

 photo mosaic9527d693497a9f579259dbbd83208bc77b64e4d1_zpsaeb20d08.jpg