Weekend Plans

I didn't tell you much about my current job, I'm glad to be employed again, my second attempt proved a success, that one where I thought I'd failed the job interview. I did get it.

Life has taken a harsh, although pretty expected, turn. Things are tough but at least I'm trying to cope. With S/O, luckily, it's fine. A 3-day weekend ahead, and surprisingly enough, tomorrow we're riding downtown again instead of staying at 'home sweet home' as one would do.
It's a blessing to work in the center of the city where there's a mass of entertainment and sights, and it's both weird and pleasant to be here because, on the one hand, you're not this city dweller and it's so different from your hometown, but on the other, you are already here, strong and proud. I know people envy me. Heck, I envy myself! (for that matter, I'm not in a hurry to notify everyone where I work now).

So back to where we are going. Luckily, the city doesn't lack places of interest.
It may rain, but with a gin-and-tonic through a twisted straw, and hairbows, and cool summer outfit the weather won't matter that much, except we are going to the Zoo. Mm, well, then a museum maybe. There's a lot to see. I won't mind as little as a stroll in a park. Next week, he said, river trams are waiting for us.
Sometimes, though, I would really prefer to stay home, lying in bed and in his warm arms, especially when it's cold and cloudy and wind howling outside. He's out of town for one more week, which means sweet-sweet loving is out of the nearest future... *sighs* On the plus side, I have enough time to lose some more weight till he returns ;)