Benidorm Spain Beach Pictures. My New Boots.

You don't forget to visit my site redhead su, do you?
In this post I talk about my potential moving to Benidorm, Spain, as well as show you some beautiful beach pictures.

Benidorm Spain beach pictures

Thoughts about Spain unaviodably enter my head. S/o never stops to return to this topic, over and over  mentioning the beach, apartment in Benidorm Spain. Should I repeat I'm not ready? Neither do I want to even consider moving there. It's a wonderful place, I believe him, but even if I loved him madly I would unlikely agree to go. Too bad. My decision hasn't changed, although our dates have gotten better, lighter, stress-free, fit-lacking, luckily.
Today, however, not to drown you in a sad mood, take these sunny beach pictures. Spring
spain benidorm, apartment in benidorm, benidorm pictures


benidorm spain, spain tangerines
Benidorm Spain beach pictures
Benidorm Spain beach pictures
Benidorm Spain beach pictures
Benidorm Spain beach picturesBenidorm Spain beach pictures
Benidorm Spain beach

Benidorm Spain beach
Benidorm Spain beach
Benidorm Spain beach

My new boots

Bought new suede beige boots, couldn't pass them by at a store. Platform boots is something I haven't bought in a while, so check out my new buy! ;) 
I still need a new cell phone because mine is so old. It still works so I don't need a replacement because it's out of order, but yes, if you wonder, I don't know what Iphone or Andriod is basically. Never used these platforms-based phones. Whatever.

my new boots, beige platform boots, suede boots, legs, slender legs, boots collagemy new boots, beige platform boots, suede boots, legs, slender legs

my new boots, beige platform boots, suede boots, legs, slender legs

my new boots, beige platform boots