Day 84

Day 84 - 3 months flew by way too quickly; someone manages to lose dozens of kilos whilst my progress is relatively humble. Wasn’t I trying hard enough?
Printing out little thinspo these final days, instead reading ‘why be thin’ articles, others’ weightloss blogs, as well as taking more pics of myself ;) Looking through what new photos appear on weheartit daily, I mentally thank myself for having already started slimming down, mostly done with it in 2011 not leaving this process for 2012. Somebody is only beginning, only stepping onto this track while I’m happy I’m near the goal. I’m happy for plucking up courage and not putting it off for another year, and looking at this thinspo with ‘Next year I’ll be fabulous’, ‘In 2012 I will be me’ etc I can only wish these girls persistence and strength, for probably they don’t know how slow and sometimes tormenting weightloss will prove to be. I, for one, needed a whole year to more-or-less shrink, and even thus, bones are still somewhere underneath, so I believe the rest of the process will be left for 2012. I haven’t reached 42 kilos, I don’t feel perfect yet, and I’m not quitting. There’s half a year till summer - there’s half a year of the same eat-little-to-nothing diet. Truth is, I don’t even know how many cals a day I usually eat, and although they say the necessary number should not go below 1000 calories I doubt I eat even half of it during the day, but this is the only way I can see my measuring tape show the optimistic figure of 83cm. This can be thinspiring too.