Oven Baked Savoy Cabbage with Vegetables

I'll start with a personal life update and continue with the recipe stated in the subject.

First and foremost, the past week turned out both shitty and nice as health-wise, things fluctuated from pretty nasty to quite tolerable. As I mentioned, I went to see a doctor who prescribed me some pills and after a brief examination told me to pass some medical tests. The results of both analyses and ultrasound were good and pills helped a lot, so by the end of the week I felt much better. I kept a special journal to record all my improvements/aches/fears/etc, a rather personal diary which, if some of you require, I can post here. I don't mean to leave it secret since it may appear helpful for people who find the same symptoms and do not know WTF it is.
Ok, apart from medical treatment I've been vvvery horny recently, have no clue what it may be due to, and since I broke up with my date it made the situation difficult. I'm sex-dependent you know, and if I don't get it I get all cranky, grumpy and such. So you know what I did? Yeah, I had to ask s/o for 'aid', and, little by little, it came to the point where we started to meet again. His plans wrt departure are still unsettled, so he's going to stay in country for a while, and why not use the chance? Hm, well luckily he willingly helps me get rid of sexual frustration, haha and last night was amazing, I haven't had such a good shag for quite some time!  lol no no I actually managed to come the way I haven't done in a long while ;) So now I feel extremely contented and happy (hence my cooking experiment with savoy) ;)
Speaking of future, buying December swimming ticket and probably going to a job interview tomorrow, and, if nothing changes, a walk with s/o. I have this weird craving for cinnamon buns, which hopefully will be satisfied if we happen to find a baker's on the way.

cinnamon rolls
On to the recipe of oven baked savoy cabbage with vegetables.

Ingredients:
- 1 head of savoy cabbage
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 large onion
- Zucchini / vegetable marrow
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium paprika
- Salt / pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil

Directions:
First strip the leaves off the cabbage and put them to boil until soft in salted water for 10 to 20 minutes (note: do not overboil the leaves, the smaller the cabbage, the less it will take for leaves to soften).
Cut the onions, garlic and carrots. Fry in a pan with olive oil. Chop zucchini / vegetable marrow, tomatoes and paprika, and add to the pan, add salt, pepper. Keep frying for half an hour.
When the leaves are cooked, cut away the thickening at the base of each leaf, and put one or several leaves on the bottom of the baking dish. Let the leaves fall outside the dish. Put part of the vegetables on the cabbage leaves. Cover the filling with one or more cabbage leaves. Again, put part of the filling on the leaves and cover with more leaves. Continue until the the filling / cabbage leaves end. Cover the last layer with those leaves that hang off the sides of the dish and cover with another leaf. Put the dish into a preheated to 180 degrees oven and leave for an hour.
Serve the cabbage as a side dish or as a separate one.

savoy cabbage with vegetables

savoy with vegetables

baked savoy cabbage with vegetables