Day 165 - Weight loss - Feel Accomplished, Fulfilled, Satisfied.

Day 165 - finally! Ordered those kclothes I've been dreaming of. I'll boast the attires as soon as they arrive, hehe.
When I was just at the get-go of my journey I didn't even dream of squeezing in the clothes like these. Even biggest sizes, I knew, would look awful on me - asian clothes look ridiculous on bigger Europeans. But I made it my purpose, I thought to be able to wear things like these was worth it, I just had to prove to myself I can and will get there and become small enough to have a chance to put on all they have on sale. Now, if you ask, I am able to order anything and occasionally find that some clothes are a bit big. Now isn't it a reason to grin and feel proud? Yes it was a long road, almost 2 years, yes it was hard - but the result, the feeling of accomplishment, total fulfillment, satisfaction, as you take your 'after' pictures cannot be compared with this, you see the new, long-awaited you in the mirror reflection in awesome outfits, liking the image from every angle, finally loving your body.
 photo mosaic9a16db4809e44ca2656733de64301a6e49a3a86f.jpg