My Sexy Weekend. How to Grow Hair back. Apartment in Benidorm.



Today I'm gonna talk to you about my sexy weekend (luckily not the usual troubled relationship post!), how to grow hair back, and show some amazing pictures of apartments in Benidorm, Spain.

My sexy weekend

Like I said, luckily, this weekend (contrary to my expectations) passed wondefully. Initially, i was in such a bad mood i didn't want to invite R. to my place (and parents are against this) or go to a jap food cafe with him, even though arranged before. he texted me on Saturday asking when he should come, so I stepped on my own throat saying ok, he could call on me anytime. I waited.
And waited.
And waited more. All in all, 3 hours went by, he appeared but I didn't want to hear excuses. Whatever. I just got drunk. Sounds sad as I thought I'd sorta quit, but he pisses me off so badly I had to dull this anger with something, so I drank jin to ensure good mood for myself. The result? Now I can barely remember what happened during the second half of Saturday, my mind completely blank. This sure doesn't show my strength and I'm not at all pleased with how the day turned out, but the swine of an s/o nearly forces me to get to the bottle again. Honestly, this side of alcohol (that it erases memories) is to my taste because i don't want to remember a lot of things connected with R. I better be drunk but in high spirits than see his face with my sober eyes and scowl in despise.
Little wonder, the whole weekend was spent having sex - what else could I expect and hope for? He also planned to take me out to a restaurant and I had wanted too but said no. I just... didn't feel like spending my time out with him. So we ordered maki sushi, ate at home and went to bed... the usual routine. But nothing extraordinary during the night, vice versa, I've stopped coming. 15 minutes are quite enough for him to orgasm whereas I am still 'cool'... well at least I got a portion of p*** licking, lol So yeah, thank you for this. Not that it was a sexy weekend in the good sense of the word but... I feel pretty satisfied, thankfully. Putting my arm across the chest, I don't want him as my life partner in any way. I have to lie and cheat and stay unfaithful which is inappropriate for a healthy relationship.
I give him little presents, I spend money on him regularly while you know what did he buy when he got his first payment at a new job? Bought himself earphones. Himself. Nothing for me. Never for me. Not even a question if I may want a gift. Self-centered bastard. I lose desire to spend pastime with him.

But.

After today's surfing the net (looking for former classmates' pictures) I realized R. is tons more attractive and sexier than many other men. Some guys, although only 25, weigh around 100 kilos, with huge beer bellies, and girls, only 3 out of 20 keep the shape, they have always been beauties (one of them used to be my best friend - oh yeah, I am good at choosing friends!) and luckily haven't lost their prettiness while others, fat and overweight, have kids and far-from-good-looking hubbies. They used to mock me and i felt inferior and insecure while the tables are turned and hey! if they met me out in the street they'd never believe it's me, an ugly duckling, and would envy and wish they looked as young and toned as me. And guys would sure want to date me while 10 years ago they spat in my side. No I don't sneer or blame them, it's just my pride and ego speaking, that I found courage and will enough to fight obesity and also, get a tall handsome brown-eyed prince...
And today, by chance or by god's wish, I met my former classmate, a guy I still like a lot and never forget about him, although it's been 10 years, he hasn't changed a bit ;) I recognized him immediately - he didn't, of course ;) Meeting him made my day for sure. He is probably one of those people who you recall with a warm kind heart throughout your life. He is very gentle and respectful, I hope these traits haven't disappeared over the years.

Why am I complaining all the time? Maybe R. is my destiny, in the long run and I needn't look further. More so, during the weekend s/o mentioned how flat my tummy is, which means it's really noticeable, and oh yes, I can't but love him for the compliments.

I would never choose a bed like this. Why? Too romanic, starry sky and all.



But this one is just what I want. Big spacious bed and windows everywhere.. many people can see what I'm doing here.. with a guy.. very naughty, very sexy, very on edge!

A small bonus on relationship

How to grow hair back

Mom says I won't be able to grow my hair back again to the length of that in my childhood. I've tried 4 times since my first haircut but had to cut it again to a short bob over and over because I thought my hair stopped growing when it reached a definite length. I didn't see any progress in growing, it became loose, thin and thus I had to cut it again. This time I'll do my best not to give in to temptation and grow my hair back long, more so with multiple hair products (tons and tons of them on my bathroom shelves!) I believe it would be easier. So far I like how it looks. It may be thin and lifeless due to 4 months of harsh weather which certainly weakened it, but I'll 'feed' it with useful vitamins in shampoos, masks and conditioners to revive it again. I bought a super expensive Sschwarzkopf bonacure moisture kick shampoo and spray to bring it back to life. We'll see.
This time, like I said, I'm not gonna quit. I want my long hair back! Especially seeing as long hair is a very fashionable trend atm.
I don't wash my hair every day, or every other day like most women do. I used to but believe my hair can do more days without washing. Twice a week is alright, but sometimes I even wash it only once a week, except the bangs that I wash on a daily basis due to swimming (my hair there gets wet and I have to blow dry it before work). I also apply burdock root oil as it's said to help in growing hair. Split ends is my worry, though. I had planned to go to a hairdresser for a trim but now think it's a bad idea as she will crop too much, as usual. I'll drop at a salon at the end of May or June after a course of drinking cod liver oil, after which my hair tends to grow faster.
Hopefully, I'll manage to grow my hair back to the desired length. If I see good results in June, I'll have to add extra care and visit hair professionals every other month.

Apartment in Benidorm

Maybe (as Mom points out occasionally) I should go with R. to his apartment in Benidorm during my vacation. That would be nice on the one hand. A warm tender climate, who would be against it? Besides, many girls whose profiles I checked out, share pictures from their trips to such contries, almost everyone has a photoshoot on a yacht, at the seaside, in the aquamarine water, near palm trees wearing cute bikinis... a pain to my eyes ;( 
Meanwhile vacation is in 3 months, and R's departure in 4, and he doesn't move, that said 'serious conversation' hasn't happened yet. I have to collect necessary documents to go abroad, and he has no idea about it... not forward-lookingness and egotism are bad traits. Ok, I'll wait a little more.