Day 184 - Weight loss - The Day. Sexy Schoolgirl Costume.

Day 184 - as I'm slimming down I can't help asking myself one and the same question: when oh when will The Day come? The Day means the time when I'll be able to put on my 'sexy schoolgirl' costume and look good in it.
Ok, I know I haven't told you about it yet. You see, it was last summer that I bought this tiny sexy outfit because I liked how it looked and because the size tag said 'one size'. Now it's not quite so. Even though it's made of spandex and supposes stretchiness and fitting anyone from S to L, this is far from the truth. Seems like I bought a cat in the sac, because the costume looked awful both when I was M and now when I'm S. It's still too tight. What I'm interested in, what is actually this One Size? XS or XXS? Because every time I try it on it seems no better, I feel like an elephant dressed in ballerina tutu. Pfft. How long do I have to wait to be able to wear it without thinking how fat I am? Anyway, I can only hope weighing 45 it'll fit alright and I won't be as disgusted by the mirror reflection as I am atm. And of course I'll notify you when The Day comes, and maybe even dare a couple of photos :)
 photo mosaic90377a87102ec86ba92636de75a5fef37c7a24b3.jpg