Fuchsia Heels (Shoes). True Horoscope. Inspiration Pictures, Photos, Images.

Today, I'll talk about fuchsia shoes/heels I was planning to buy, the true horoscope that made me laugh, and post inspiration pictures, photos, images.

Fuchsia heels and true horoscope

Bwahahahawaha!!!! *evil laugh* I can't believe it's happened again! LOL LOL oh dear, R. is such a f*cking loser, oh my, this is something! Again and again, over and over - this man does all possible to ruin what remains of our relationship. Ahh... *sighs* this is really unbelievable.
On Wednesday we'd agreed to meet so he could assist me in speaking with my mobile provider manager to fix the spam issue I'm having. Of course I could go on my own but he had said we would go for a walk next week so it was a nice opportunity to drag him out of house. Ok, he said on Wednesday, let's meet at 6-30. Fine.
fuchsia shoes, fuchsia heelsThursday came. After work, I had 1,5 spare hours before the meeting so I went shopping. I dropped at my fav store, wanting to buy cool outfits to shine before R., I saw a bright pink dress that would prefectly match the fuchsia heels I was planning to buy too. I didn't have much money on me though, so I stralled from row to row wondering if I should buy said fuchsia dress or a sexy black overalls I picked as well. Ultimately, I decided on the latter, leaving the dress on the rack, saving enough money on the future shoes.

The weather is still unstable, and I made a mistake choosing a way through muddy yards with puddles and snow, no wonder my boots were soaked and dirty as I got to another store for footwear. I knew the set price for the shoes and had the exact sum to buy the fuchsia heels I've been wanting. Ok, I found them at last, tried them on, proceeded to the cashier's where after standing in a queue finally heard that 'Sorry, the price is wrong, they cost more than the tag says'. Great! I near threw the fuchsia shoes onto the counter (the girl's face) and was off after blaming the workers for negligence! Damn! not only the dress, the shoes also went past me, and besides, I had to run to the appointed place to be on time for the meeting with R. With no odd thought in the back of my mind.

Inspiration Pictures, Photos, Images.I near ran across the town, through puddles and mud, my new boots ugly and callouses on my heels' skin - but I ran farther despite discomfort and sweat. I had no idea then.
I was there by the arranged time and since he wasn't there, decided to drop in the provider's office to speak with managers. The problem was not solved as they had no notion how to help me, so I, slightly disappointed, exited the place, dialed Mom saying I was alone and would go for a short walk for a bottle of water, and wait for R.
Still in spite of the fact that my heels were burning, I went down the street to a store, grabbed a bottled yoghurt, and went back to the place where R. was supposed to be waiting already. Right at that mement it dawned on me that he wouldn't be there. So simple. Because he must have forgotten. I knew it before I approached the spot. I gave a lopsided smile, half-smirk, which grew wider and wider as the realization came. My weekly horoscope'd warned me that a person I was going to meet up with wouldn't arrive and thus, the horo advised, I better be prepared and not get upset when it happens.
Inspiration Pictures, Photos, ImagesExcellent! I roared inside but mainly because of laughter, isn't it hilarious?! The horoscope turned out true! So ridiculously true! haha I smirked all the way to the bus stop, after a call to R. who picked up and whined that he'd forgotten about the stuff and even had to skip work because of stomach ache chasing him all day.
No surprise here. He starts to play the wag again. And he's just been hired. Oops, bad for him.
Alright-alright, I added before hanging up. I knew he was going to send me a goodnight text with an I'm sorry. Whatever.
I got to the bus stop, shaking my head... It's funny how fate showed me the signs I shouldn't buy the fuchsia dress and heels because the person I was going to buy them for doesn't need all this f*cking dressup. Thank you, God, for not having let me waste my money on becoming beautiful for someone who doesn't even want to see me. I really value the evident marks you give me. I want to further learn to figure out the signs, listen to my inner voice and understand my intuition.

R. has recently noted that I'd never be able to become his friend. I decisively don't understand how one would want to have a friend like him, he is the acme of irresponsibility, absense of care and lack of respect. I can never become a friend to somebody who doesn't even arrive at meetings, who is 4 hours late for a date or doesn't appear at all.
And girls, I wish you would never never ever get a guy like R. Let your date be your true life partner, soul mate, significant other and friend who will make you happy and better.

Upon coming home, parents asked if I'd met with R. Dad had to be shushed as he furiously expressed what he thought of R. when I mentioned I hadn't because he forgot about the date. It's ok, I'm used to it, Dad, I smiled.
Inspiration Pictures, Photos, ImagesI didn't feel angry and went to bed early, my inbox empty, but a nightly message woke me up and before I deleted it, I read 'Sorry I let you down. But I honestly feel badly. G'night.' As expected.
And for today an evening at his place had been arranged. Some tea, after which we were supposed to go to my place and.. well... the whole Saturday was going to be ours. Now I guess seeing him is the last thing I want. At least thus I can guarantee myself a sober weekend. He shouldn't ask me why I drink. Drinking is bad, feelings are worse.

No no, I'm not holding a grudge, nor am I angry (thanks to the true horoscope that made me laugh, and the saved money^^) or crying. On the opposite, I smile and in the morning, felt perfect and worked out insanely hard under a strange influence of extra determination and goal-orientedness that awoke in me. Finding myself looking pretty thin and toned (owing to no dinners and little food throughout the day), I want to train harder, become stronger so finally some day my effort will be appreciated by a certain somebody who will love my body and be proud of having a gf this pretty ('cuz I refuse to get it how R. can be against my fitness and sport and virtually hate me for aiming for a fit shape). And then the beach I'm dreaming of will happen with another person ;)

R. lives his life without me, doing absolutely fine, doesn't even want me near. So be it.
I want it done. Want it done. 
It's done. Done.

Inspiration pictures, photos, images

Some inspiration pictures, photos, images reflecting what I want to be, feel.

Inspiration Pictures, Photos, Images
beach, inspiration
hat, girl, summer
beach, inspiration, flower, cocktail

Inspiration Pictures, Photos, Images

Inspiration Pictures, Photos, Images


text, true, motivation