New Job. Great expectations. Halloween Outtakes. Cups Pictures. Me in Black

Giggles and smirks are over. In fact, they ended back when I was at the uni, but I still acted like a kid during the first year after graduation, and even at my second job, two years later, I was still criticized for being "theatrical" and wearing "the image of Lolita" since I looked too young for my age. I couldn't help it, though. At my new job I don't laugh or joke simply because there is no place, nor time for amusement like this. No matter how much I want to fool around the circumstances force me to stay in constant concentration and seriousness, however badly I would like it to be otherwise.
I rely on the thought that such a hell of a work will be rewarded in accordance with the promises of my mega-boss. Salary is decent, but, as he puts it, "the number of zeros can be added to it with ease," provided, of course, I reveal my potential to the full. And while I return home with a head big like balloon and sometimes it gets difficult to ignore the problems of the workday I'm still happy that the day was productive, not plain sitting on a chair with a muffin in my hand, but running about the plant, patching up snags, translating/interpreting, participating at meetings, and certainly not stooping to bringing Chief 'Granny Smiths' on a platter. I am now a boss on my own.
Fortunately, I've been going in for sports for a year, and regular practice helps not only stay in shape but also relax and prevent nervous breakdown before its first call signs. Anyway now I try to think both about health and building my personal life, for it's high time. I'd like to finally begin to rent an apartment - thankfully, it's become quite a realizable plan; and I don't want it to be a tiny place, where I'll have to share four corners with spiders, rather a nice, spacious accommodation - not to be ashamed before my family and myself.

Meanwhile ahead is rain and even a gloomier, grayer (though, can it possibly be yet darker?) overcast sky so you can almost see your head in low clouds hanging above - depressing. All I need to do is not let the mood  get to me much. For instance, today was fabulous, so why not feel joy?) Because I ate super little today and thus feel light and high-spirited, shopping turned out really good, as is the day in general. Been choosing among tons of clothes but my wallet is not bottomless, so I stopped at a green-striped garcon-style shirt, beige pants, 2 hats, a pair of gloves, and a pair of pink-gray knee-highs. Late night's cappuccino at McD's with date was an amazing ending of this Saturday. I lay hopes on tomorrow as well: seafood soup and rolls at the restaurant, yum yum ;)

Supposedly, next weekend is going to pass fine too: shopping, jap food, movies.
Besides, my favorite holiday Halloween is coming, which means fun times with carving approaches so I'm all anticipation and excitement.

Cups' photo collection and my clad-in-black outfit today ;)

skinny redhead

girl with long red hair

cups mosaic