Questionnaire - Weight loss Meme

1. What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight? 61kg/48kg/42kg

2. What is your #1 motivation for losing weight? thinspo pics, weightloss blogs, and my date

3. Have you always been overweight? no, but to my mind, yes

4. When you want to give up, what inspires you to keep going? thinking about all those S-size panties I bought, heaps of them, also, shopping, and thoughts about summer when I’ll be able to put on those self-cut short shorts with tiny tanktops to show off my close-to-perfect figure

5. What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight? like I said, an opportunity to reveal what I used to be so self-conscious about, my body; and more confidence too

6. Do you have support on your weight loss journey? you could say so. My Dad, seeing my progress, decided to join in. Imitation can be a support; realizing that you are a good example to follow is a support too ;)

7. What is your favorite exercise? swimming is the only type of workout I do with real enjoyment

8. What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey? mmm, what a deep question… never give up, stay strong, use any means that helps you stay on-track, seek inspiration, differentiate between emotional and physical hunger, and once you have, it’ll be so much easier to resist food

9. What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most? chocolate, sweet/salty things in general

10. What is your strategy for losing weight? it’s as simply as anything - eat only to dull hunger and eat small amounts of food, drinking much water and green tea, workout HARD. It my sound unhealthy and I’m not promoting my way of losing weight, but it does work - just zip your mouth on time.