Day 170 - Weight loss - Dark-blue Buys

Day 170 - so so so, oddly, it's a dark-blue-buys' day, haha. We went shopping and in all the stores I, unconsciously, picked only dark-navy items: jeans, sweater, shorts, pants. All looked nice but my wardrobe is not limitless, hehe. So, simple blue jeans and a blue sweater. What a cool feeling it is when, once inside the fitting room at a store and trying on new outfits you realize any size fits alright. I put on a jumper size XS and it looked good, then I put on the same jumper a size bigger and it looked nice too - I was free to choose. Then, I slipped jeans size XS and they seemed wearable, not too loose, not too tight, but size S was fine too - again, I could pick any.
You suddenly get a greater variety of items to pick from, and it's fun trying multiple things, and even more fun to see each of them look good on you! So yeah, I can't stop repeating, shopping has gotten on a whole different level, and unexpectedly, within just a few months. Whoa!
On a different note, I was taken for a teen again - deja vu? Mom's friend, seeing me in a distance, asked how old I was, and Mom said I was 24. You gotta be kidding me, exclaimed the woman, I thought your daughter was 16! Huh.
 photo mosaice00aec4e206785d77b7f6c9743b471d31837762d.jpg