Apartment in Benidorm. My New Hair. Cod Liver Oil for Hair.

Talking about date flying to his apartment in Benidorm, Spain, my new hair which I hope will be dyed the right tint of red this time, and cod liver oil I got speciafically for my hair.

Apartment in Benidorm

I'm sorry to say but yes, I still communicate with R. I hate myself for this, for being obnoxious and nagging him with what he used to - marriage. He wanted it a year ago bugging me with 'I want to claim my rights for you! When?! I want it asap!', now it's me who's all clingy wishing to make him my hubby. He said he usually broke up with girls by May - well it's this month and we're still together. I hhhhaaaaate myself.
apartment in benidormBut this is not the point. What I plan to tell you about today is the convo that R. came to me with. He asked about the readiness of my international passport. It's still unprepared, I answered, why? And he said that since he'd lost job his Mom was sending him away (how childish) to Spain, as his apartment in Benidorm needed some repair and thus instead of sitting here unemployed it would be better if he went there and had some work done before his official arrival in September.
Since my foreigh passport is not ready yet (surprisingly, it will be ready just the moment he sets off to Spain) there is no chance I'll go there with him. Besides, plane tickets are expensive and I have zero savings even for a short stay there. So obviously he's flying to Spain alone. Dunno for how long he's gonna reside in his apartment in Benidorm, but at least he sets off after May Days (state holidays). The trip is sure to do him good for he gets really tired of my hyperactivity when I'm around. The ball of energy I turn into in his presence is not to his taste so in Spain he's got an opportunity to have a rest from me ;)
As for myself, due to goddamn-cold-at-work I can't stop dreaming of a sunny warm place where I could finally feel comfortable and relaxed not having to wrap in layers of woolen clothes which appear useless nonetheless. It's freezing in the office and only countless cup of tea can save us. Here's another reason for dreaming of going to Spain with R. Except that I feel like I'm forcing him to take me with him after marrying me, and this is what I don't want to do.
On the other hand, for a wonder, I start to feel a bit calmer knowing he's leaving for Benidorm.

My new hair. Cod liver oil for hair

Going to a hairdresser's to have my hair trimmed and dyed bright red, hopefully I'll get the shade of ginger I want. Maybe not. Because there is a possibility the girl will spoil my sculp skin again ;( However, if the result pleases me, I'll show the pictures. The appoinment was hard to get since the stylists have too many clients these days owing to the coming holidays when everyone wants to look beautiful. But thankfully I managed to squeeze in that spare hour between 2 other appoinments.
Bought liquid cod liver oil (for hair growth primarily). As you know, I've been taking it for 2 years (2 time a year courses) and it does immense good, you can't but virtually feel the effect after taking it for a week. Just try it. Remember, buy bottled cod liver oil, it's a lot more useful and healthy. Ok, as for the hair, yes it does affect hair growth, even weak thin hair is sure to begin to grow. So I'll check out the results at the end of May and tell you about the benefit, with pictures I hope.

Also - unbelievable! - convinced R. to go to the jap food cafe at last. Of course he has no money so I'm gonna pay. Again. But whatever. I just want some nice evening at a nice cosy place, especially with my new hair ;) *keeps her fingers crossed*