Sunday was not as Black

Now now now, despite my sad thoughts regarding Sunday it turned out amazing *happy*
Not only have I succeeded in fulfilling all the work-related things but also found some time for myself. I had supposed after that exfoliation procedure the day before I would have to stay at home all through the weekend but luckily I stepped back into the ranks already Saturday night, yay! haha
Sunday morning met us with drizzle, still I headed downtown in that warm and windy weather, to finish up my business matters as well as check out what was new on sale at my fav store (golden shorts look sexy, sure, but when out of the money shopping is an extravagance). By the time I got outside it has cleared up ;) Fine, if so, I guessed it was only healthier to walk in the neighborhood. Come on, it's summer, it's weekend, I'm cheerful, and life seems beautiful so grab the chance! I decided to get lost in the bursting gardens on purpose.
Eventually I ended up deep in the green of a nearby area, rambling from house to house with no aim, listening to birds' singing, watching people walking their dogs, noting little things. I dropped at the grocer's, bought chocolate chip cookies (I've been oddly craving chocolate lately!) and gin-and-tonic, and continued on my way to nowhere. I got tipsy and even more high-spirited, and walked and walked, crunching at the delicious cookies, and it was midday when I sat on the swing in a yard, smiling, enjoying the bitterness of the 'London dry', feeling light and comfortable in my blue outfit, catching looks of passersby who might have been surprised at a beaming girl, but I did what I wanted, so laid back and chilling out, glad to be in my home town resting from the hurry-scurry of the city. Waah :)
Then a super fluffy cat came up to me, meowing, purring, asking to stroke her warm hair (jeez, she felt so soft and super warm I all but squeezed her like a toy^^), and I sat there caressing the kitty, such a lovely ball of fur, until it started to drizzle again. I escaped under the roof of the porch standing there till it stopped, after which met with S/O to spend the rest of the day together. Lying around in bed, drowning in the lulling smell of aloe massage oil before, me not even remembering it, falling asleep and waking up to drink green tea cup after cup, and talking and discussing this and that.. afterwards, it struck 8pm. A few hours in his company - and the following 5 days of the 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' proof.
Once home, a quiet dinner with Granny and the tasty dishes that filled my stomach in a pretty unpleasant way, haha. And still drunk and tired, I had an early night to be up at 5am tomorrow.
Hoping for a not-worse next weekend although it seems unbearably distant. So far, staying strong wrt the diet (for I feel like I've gained a ton back at yesterday's no-reserve dinner) and planning the future. Alright alright, sounds overdramatic :)

colorful earrings

azure blue ear rings